Do you know how much time we spend in solving problems and taking decisions?
Decisions are not always high valued ones of mergers or product development; our routine decisions also impact our organization, clients and people around us.
Everyday we face variety of problems and have to take impulsive decisions to resolve them. Based on what has worked in the past, we base our decisions and that when we fall into vicious circle of problem solving. This one-day program “Art of Decision Making” presents a structure and practical approach to help you solve problems and make informed decisions. Participants learn the six-step problem solving process by working onactual problems in session.
• To understand the decision making process
• To diagnose and analyze the actual problem and its root causes
• To use creative thinking techniques to generate alternatives
• To evaluate alternatives and choose the best based on data
• To practice tools &techniques of decision making
• To create your personalized action plan
Who should attend
• Emerging Leaders
• Sales Professionals
• Managers In all disciplines seeking to take well informed decisions.
Workshop at a Glance
• Welcome Session
• Introduction to Decision Making Model
• Problem Solving Phase –Step 1-3
• Skill Practice Session – Case Based Activity
• Decision Making Phase –Step 4-6
• Risks in Decision Making
• Best practices, tools and techniques for decision making
• Create your own Decision Making Development Plan
How is it different
• Decision Making Style Assessment
• Practical Tools to implement at workplace
• Skill Building Sessions
• Your Decision Making Style
• Identify the root cause of the problem
• Creative Thinking to generate alternatives
• Take Action
One participant Rs. 6,000/- Plus Service Tax. which includes lunch, tea, course material etc for One Day.
For three or more participant from the same organization Rs. 5,500/- Plus Service Tax per participant.
1. Please send confirmation with your Full name ,mobile number, email-id through mail before 3rd October 2016.
2. The seats will be reserved after receiving your mail and due mail confirmation will be sent to your mail ID.
3. Payment by cheque/DD in advance in favour of “Strategic HR and Training”. Cheque/Online Transaction details to be sent through email to our Program Coordinator Ms Roquia Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats are confirmed only after receipt of payment.
Please Send the Cheques to our office address D-321 Sector 10 Noida UP 201301
4. Early registration will be appreciated