One day program Our Objectives in the Conflict workshop are for participants to:
– Identify the types and sources of conflicts.
– Identify the destructive and constructive nature of conflict in the workplace.
– Identify approaches for dealing with any conflict situation.
– Determine how to transform conflicts to constructive outcomes.
– Become aware of styles they use for approaching conflict
Session I : Concepts & Awareness
• Introductions/expectations/ground rules
• Exercise : Identifying personal conflict situations , identify outcomes, describe what I did, partner sharing
• Exercise: Understanding my sources of conflict / failure to engage outcomes
• Triggers and The Anger Arousal Cycle
• The Johari Window • What do I do when I am in conflict
• Identifying my development areas
Session II: • Introduction to the
4 – Stage Model
• Stage #1: Establishing a comfortable environment for problem solving
• Stage #2: Active Listening (content & feelings), Responding Empathetically, Summarizing, Clarifying, Non verbal communication
• Practice Stage # 1 and 2 Session III: Stage Model (contd.)
• Stage #3: Moving from Issues to Interests • Practice #3
• Stage #4: Problem Solving for Win/Win Outcomes
• Practice # 4
• Practice Problem Solving a Values Based Conflict
• Summarizing the learnings for myself
• Developing my action points
Session IV: • Managing the conflict within me
• Managing the conflict with others
• Role Plays to develop various styles for resolving conflict
This program uses small and large group exercises, lecturette, and practice scenarios to achieve the program objectives. The facilitator uses a variety of games, and transitional and fun exercises to keep the participants energized.
• Total faculty fee for two days Rs. 25, 000/- • Service tax @12.36% • Taxi expenses from Faculty’s home to venue and back.